Wednesday, February 17, 2010

TESTIMONY OF ONE OF THE MANY PATIENTS CARED FOR AT

THE HARTFORD FREE CLINIC FEB 3 2010


"Hello Nicole. My name is Carol Wichen and I was a patient at the Hartford Clinic on February 3rd. A very short time after arriving I was rushed to the hospital I was in hypertensive crisis and congestive heart failure. I called to thank you guys for being there and also to thank the gentleman- I think he was a doctor -who noticed I was in distress. The prompt care is why I am here today, I got out of the hospital yesterday. I was there in the knick of time, I was there for one week. And I just wanted to thank you guys for being there for us who don't have anyone or anything. God bless you all. You saved my life you are my team of angles."


If it were not for these free clinics who knows what would have happened to this woman and the countless others that we have yet to hear from. Is there any doubt that health reform is necessary.

Ralph Freidin

No comments:

Post a Comment